argh. spent 9 hrs standing. ok la, i was exaggerating. 8 then. i'm serious lor. it's a miracle that my legs could tahan. the uniform was too big for me, and there was no more smaller sized's, so i had to wear that L. it made me looked like some sampat going to market to buy fish. argh. +.+ nvm. at least i've already earned $40+ today. i feel that it's worth it. haha. maybe it's not, but no matter what, this is my very first time working and i'm earning money on my own. wahaha. feel so shuang man. but too bad, havent got my pay. tmr's going down again. sighs. it's really tough i must say. now then i realised the importance of the osim isqueeze. i havent been using it since the day my mum bought it. now, it is finally in good use.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:18 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand